Our scope of services include;
- Pool water treatment design including filtration, water chemistry, electrical supplies and control systems.
- Pool heating design including sizing and selection of the primary heat source, energy analysis, heating hot water pipework, heat exchangers and control systems.
- Pool hydraulics pipework design including thermal efficiency requirements in accordance with Section J of NCC Building Code of Australia.
- Pool structures design including balance tanks and associated liquid retaining structures, interfaces with building structure, waterproofing and scheduling.
- Pool tiling and finishes design including membranes and waterproofing.
- Pool fixtures and fittings design including compliant access requirements, handrails, lane ropes, deck anchors, starting blocks and all metalwork items in the pool zone.
- Health, Royal Life Saving Society GSPO, DDA and FINA compliance.
- Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) initiatives associated with Aquatic Engineering.
- Contract administration, supervision and compliance inspections.
- Full costing analysis and budget estimates for the complete Aquatic Engineering scope of work.
Hydrautech Designs has a reputation for preparing outstanding reports, many of which have been successfully used to secure funding for major projects. From Existing Conditions Audits, to Upgrade Reports, to Modernisation Plans, Hydrautech has the capability to document and forecast the best outcome for your project.